200 hour YTT (RYT-200) Online or In-Person Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Alliance
- 200 Hour Program (RYT 200)
- Starts: Sept 2023 and finishes May 2024
- Tuition: $2490 ($1999 early bird rate – pay in full by 7/9/2023)
- Description – 200 hour Program – RYT200
- Student Protection and Disclosures
- Payment Plans Available? YES
- Requirements: 18+, Openness to learning more about all aspects of Yoga
- Dates: Sept 10 (Sunday only), Sept 23-24, Oct 21-22, Nov 11-12, Dec 2-3, Dec 16 (Saturday only), Jan 13-14, Feb 3-4, Feb 24-25, Mar 16-17, Apr 6-7, Apr 27-28, May 18-19
- Times: 9:30 – 4:30 unless otherwise noted
- First step – Submit an application Once application is approved please choose a payment method below
- Pay in full 7/9/2023
- Or set up Payment Plan (10 payments of $249)
If you’re looking to change your life and the lives of others in a positive, loving way then this training is for you. We honor and respect the history of yoga and explore ways to authentically weave it into our modern lives and the lives of others. We approach it in a truly meaningful and transformative way. We’ll foster a supportive learning community for you to develop your skills.
David Breen, E-RYT 500, YACEP
David is known for his inspiring classes, his sense of humor, and his dedication to the ancient teachings of Yoga. David has been teaching yoga for over 20 years. He’s volunteered his time at the New Hampshire State Prison for Men and the Payson Center for Cancer Care in Concord where he offered Yoga and Meditation as tools for spiritual, physical and emotional well-being.
Laurie Farmer, E-RYT500, YACEP, LICSW, ACHP-SW, Reiki Level 2 Certified
Laurie has been practicing yoga since 2000 and teaching since 2004. She is inspired by and grateful to her many teachers. She is graced with the love and light of her Guru, Manorama. Laurie is a licensed clinical social worker who worked in hospice for 17 years. That daily reminder of the beauty of life and the present moment through the interactions with those who are dying and their family members had a significant influence on her.
Laurie teaches classes, workshops, private yoga and meditation sessions, and is part of the teaching faculty for the 200-hour and 300-hour Sharing Yoga Teacher Trainings. She teaches a variety of styles and paces, including flow, gentle, restorative, yin, chair yoga, and yoga4cancer. She is known for her warm, friendly personality and teaches in a gentle, clear and relaxed manner. Her classes will be sure to include attention to the breath, the present moment, smiling, and encouraging a sense of curiosity. It is her daily practice to live yoga “off the mat” and it is her hope that she encourages students to do this as well.